My client is a construction company in Paisley who works throughout the UK. They work within the public and private sector and have a reputation for excellence. They are very supportive of apprenticeships and encourage growth and development from within so it is an exciting time to be part of this company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join a well established company based in Paisley. They individual will be joining an administration team supporting a staff of over 200 employees. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, eager and enthusiastic person to make their mark within a forward-thinking company and develop and progress through the business.
- Switchboard cover and backup
- Fax distribution from switchboard
- Incoming mail -scanning and distribution
- Outgoing mail
- Photocopying for all departments
- Drawing registers for all contracts
- Administration of emails for all contracts
- General typing - spreadsheets
- Compilation of building manuals, which includes, phoning and chasing subs for information to be included in the manuals.
- Site signage
- Support system to all departments.
- Room prep for meetings - Tea/Coffee for all internal and external meetings including clearing rooms. Also preparing for breakfast and lunch meetings.
- Booking of accommodation and flights and ongoing transport from airports.
- Eager to learn
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic with a good attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Forward thinker who wants to progress
- Good computer skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Thu 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 3.30pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
This job was originally posted as