Head Of Site Controlling & Special Projects
Head of Site Controlling &
Special Projects-TGFI-UKDY02222545 Description At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress. Head of Site Controlling &
Special Projects Job purpose The role will Provide financial governance and support management decision making for sites and projects in its remit. Key duties/responsibilities:
This role covers 3 areas of responsibility:
1. Site controlling:
- Budgeting (Overhead costs, manufacturing output, headcount, hours, labour and applied rate etc) - Forecasting (As above for Quarterly and Monthly estimates) - Month end closing (Accruals, hours control, functional reporting) - Monthly Cost Centre reviews ( Costs and Over/under applied) - Functional Support for MBRs and EAC reviews - Business Partnering the functions - Supervising the tasks transferred to Shared Service Centre - Fix asset management - Work Package Management - Support External and Internal audits - Ensures compliance with BAM - Period costs - Ad hoc tasks and special projects 2. Project Controlling - Budgeting ( Labour hours, material cost and other ODC - Forecasting (As above for Quarterly and Monthly estimates) - Month end closing - Support project EAC reviews - Cash forecast and inflow planning - Hedging - Maintain Project TAC - Business Partnering the Project Management teams - Support External and Internal audits - Ensures compliance with BAM - Ad hoc tasks and special projects 3. Special Projects - Cost on track support - Accelerate Projects - SIOP Project Qualifications - Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in business or finance domain, preferably in a multinational, complex environment. Ability to develop and implement financial strategies.
- Strong management and leadership skills. Ability to provide leadership and guidance on strategy development and operational reporting - Experience and proven results in project management.
- A strong continuous improvement mind-set .
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationship - Excellent communication skills Posting date:
13.04.2020 Closing date:
12.05.2020 Competitive salary range Number of working hours:
37 Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries. Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws. #LI-Indirect Job:
General Management Primary Location:
Full-time Employee Status: