Hr Administration Manager
This varied position requires a really organised person with a can-do attitude. You will join us as an office-based HR Administration Manager offering support to our consultants and excellent customer service to our clients.
HR Admin Manager Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of the HR life cycle of employees and other workers and an understanding of the importance of recording the correct information for reporting purposes.
- Populating contracts, and providing admin support for clients as and when required.
- Administering the HR information system for our clients, data input, uploading documents, setting up systems and developing policies for use by our clients on Admin processes and more technical HR Policies under the guidance of the HR Consultants.
- Administer and obtain the approval paperwork required from clients.
- Add vacancies to the ATS, liaise with our account managers to book adverts check references, and arrange interviews. There is an opportunity to develop recruitment skills and to get more involved in this side of the business
- Organise psychometric assessments
- Arranging, booking and marketing our seminars, liaising with speakers and arranging rooms and invitations
- A variety of activities as directed by our HR Consultants and our clients
- Liaise with our partners to set up and manage the systems we have in place and ensure we are maximising their input with our clients
- Maintaining contact and relationships with our account managers, ensuring we are getting the best from the relationships.
- Assisting with on-boarding employees for our clients as and when required to do so.
HR Admin Manager Requirements:
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
- Preferably with an interest or some experience of marketing activities.
- Expert in the use of Outlook, MS Word and Excel, computer literate.
About HRCentral Limited:
HRCentral provides pragmatic advice to our clients covering the whole HR Lifecycle. Our business is industry agnostic which means we work with any industry although our ideal clients are High Tech Engineering focused with around 5 to 50 employees.
Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire (transport links to Reading via train in under 15 minutes), free parking.
Full Time, Permanent, 40 hour per week
You may have experience of the following:
People Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc