Manual Qa Tester (Ecommerce/Retail) - £250pd Outside Ir35
A global fashion retailer has an urgent requirement for an E-commerce QA Tester to work on a critical ongoing project. You will be working on an E-commerce re-platform, migrating multiple sites to Shopify Plus.
They require a QA Tester to join the team and play a key role in testing the web application throughout the life cycle of the project.
You will be collaborating with the internal E-commerce and development teams as well as a third-party team who are responsible for the new website build. While working in an agile environment, you will be the sole QA resource on this project.
* Review and analyse project requirements and specifications
* Create detailed test plans and test scripts in relation to functional and non-functional testing
* Action test plans throughout each stage of the project and ensure they are delivered within required timeline
* Assist the 3rd party team and internal project team in identifying resolutions to bugs
* Testing multiple devices and multiple browsers platform
* Strong experience of testing within an agile environment.
* Good understanding of retail website structures
* Expertise in the testing life cycle methodologies
* Experience creating test scripts and test plans, test execution and raising defects
* Experience working as part of a complex E-commerce re-platform project (nice to have)
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and communication skills
The role will be largely remote based but suitable candidates will be happy to travel to their London office for project meetings/updates. The opportunity is paying £250 per day (outside IR35)