Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life. We are now looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join our team in Taunton, working 27. 5 hours a week Monday to Friday. This role is a fixed term contract for 13 months
joining our team as a payroll administrator, you will assist the payroll manager in the accurate and timely payment of salaries, in accordance with government legislation and organisational timetables. you will also work in the team as payroll administrator processing all appropriate documentation. you'll also be required to provide a high-quality auditing and confidential administration support service, in accordance with the agreed service level requirements. the ideal payroll administrator:
- knowledge of payroll procedures and current legislation.
- excellent it skills.
- knowledge of computer software applications, including payroll systems.
- advanced working knowledge of ms excel.
- experience of working in a payroll environment.
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines. rewards and benefits:
in return for your hard work as our payroll administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- a free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- a contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life - optional contributory healthcare - payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through viridor extras, discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands if you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, apply now! no terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. we are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.