Primary Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a Roman Catholic Primary School in Salford who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2 in both Year 5 and Year 6 classes due to a maternity leave from the current Teaching Assistant. The primary school are looking for the Teaching Assistant to start week commencing 22nd March for the rest of the academic year. There is the potential for the position to continue on to a school’s contract for the right person.
The school can offer great facilities, a very supportive staff team and an outstanding commitment to developing the careers of support assistants.
- Year 5/ year 6 Teaching Assistant
- Small group work and specific interventions.
- Supporting English, SPAG and Maths
- Trial days to ascertain whether the school is right for you.
- Working until the end of the academic year.
The Ideal Person…
- Will have strong behaviour management skills and good subject knowledge in both Maths and English.
- Will have a positive attitude, high energy and motivation and good work ethic.
- Will be willing to be flexible and potentially commit to the role for the rest of the academic year