Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
Cygnet Hospital Bierley is part of Cygnet Health Care. The Hospital itself is located not far from the M62 and close to Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax and Leeds. The hospital is set across four wards offering single-sex male and female specialist mental health services in low secure, female PICU and specialist female personality disorder unit.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and highly motivated RMN’s to work across a range of settings within Cygnet Hospital Bierley. If you are passionate about service user care and have the right values for our organisation of Care, Respect, Empowerment, Trust and Integrity you will be supported by a programme of continued development and training throughout your time with us.
If you feel you have the right skills and this sounds like an exciting opportunity please contact Lena Ahmed On 078262 77933 with any questions you may have regarding the hospital and it’s provision. Alternatively, please complete the online application form. We are happy to accommodate on-site visits to come and meet the Multidisciplinary Team and view the programmes we offer across our different service lines.
The benefits for working within Cygnet Hospital Bierley
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Weekly wellbeing sessions on-site, including free physiotherapy and online portal
- Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) and Sustaining Resilience at Work (STRaW)
- Health Care Plan with SimplyHealth
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free Mortgage Broker and Insurance Cover
- Generous 35 days annual leave entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option to Buy and Sell up to 5 days each financial year.
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com