Technical helpdesk engineer
Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full range of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and label application systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes. We are looking for our new Swedish speaking Technical Helpdesk Engineer based in Manchester, UK. In this role you´ll be. .. in charge of supplying the highest levels of customer satisfaction by providing effective after sales service and technical telephone support to Markem-Imaje customers. You´ll have the opportunity to. .. provide excellent Technical Telephone support to all customers (both external and internal) You should possess. .. the ability to build up to expert knowledge of two, or more, Markem-Imaje core products with basic understanding of the whole product range. Main responsibilities - Provide the excellent customer service approach that Markem-Imaje expects while communicating with our customers, either via telephone or at the customer site. Support the customer and provide documentation, making sure that everything is communicated regarding technical solutions and future requirements, while always ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent Technical Telephone support to all customers (both external and internal), ensuring all calls are logged in SAP and the Technical Remote Tool is managed accurately - Generate sales leads (machines, consumables, training, PMC, parts etc) to help drive aftermarket revenue - Technical Training – Pro-actively maintain knowledge of core products related to the installation base, working with Northern Europe Technical Manager, local Nordics Technical Managers and Planning.
- Conduct regular site visits to build customer relationships. Your profile - You are a strong communicator, both written and verbally with internal and external customers.
- You must be fluent in Swedish and English, any additional Nordics languages are a plus.
- You must be curious and able to learn quickly and we expect that you will have 2-3 years of experience of working within a Technical Service Department.
- You must possess the knowledge to assess technical situations and proactively advise on solutions as well as approach opportunities from a business and customer service perspective. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.