Uk sales manager rail industry
FRENCH SELECTION UK
UK Sales Manager Rail industry
Account Management, B2B, Client Relationship Management, Customer Services, Customer Support, Delivery, Quotation, Transport, Business development, Account management, Engineering, Logistics, Automotive, Automation, Production , Rail, Rolling stock
Salary: circa up to £50,000pa DOE + bonus and benefits
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 5203G1
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a leading supplier to the global transport industry.
- To achieve sales targets and business growth within the UK
- To actively seek new clients acquisition/new business opportunities
- To gain a good knowledge of the products and promote them to clients
- To understand and sell the products range according to clients' needs
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with new and existing clients
- To implement regular clients visit
- To liaise with Sales, Warehouse and other departments
- To proactively suggest new strategies and projects for sales development
- To provide detailed meeting and sales visit reports
- Good attention to details
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Confident communicator with ability to demonstrate, present and negotiate at C-Level.
- Flexible as travelling will be required
- Must be Drivers licence & Passport holder
- IT literate
The Salary: circa up to £50,000pa DOE + bonus and benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.