Diagnostic Imaging Manager
Located in one of London's most iconic addresses, the Harley Street Medical Centre offers exceptional outpatient, diagnostic, and treatment services in the areas of Cardiology, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Podiatry. Our world-renowned, multi-disciplinary consultant and clinical teams combined with our state-of-the-art medical technology enable us to deliver the best possible care to our patients.
We take patient experience and satisfaction seriously and are the first medical facility in London to offer a flatbed Open MRI Scanner to help patients suffering from anxiety or claustrophobia. Our referring clinicians and patients are at the centre of everything we do. We provide services that are personal and tailored to each individual. Our clients trust us to look after their needs and deliver services and care in a way that our clients expect.
Position: Diagnostic Imaging Manager HSMC
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £50k to £60k dependent on experience
About the role:
Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilization and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service. As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- Ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Radiologists ensuring clinical expertise matches the specialties of the Centre and referring clinician needs
- Oversee the day-to-day operational supervision of Diagnostic Imaging services
- Ensure department policies and procedures are established and maintained
- Be responsible for effective and regulatory / statutory compliant Radiation Safety Management in the departments within scope of management
- Be responsible for ensuring the requirements of PMI recognition status are understood, met and maintained with timely completion of required audits. E.g. The BUPA MRI Audit
- Monitor all revenue capture procedures and to ensure that charges are completed, checked and dispatched in a timely manner
- Conduct radiographic examinations as an autonomous practitioner and as part of a multi professional team in line with professional & departmental standards
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging
- An outstanding and experienced natural leader who is also a team player
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead motivates, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives
- A confident decision maker who can make sound business decisions
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used
- Strategic awareness with an ability to understand the commercial perspective of healthcare delivery
- Diplomacy skills to enhance client, customer and supplier relations
You may have experience of the following: Diagnostics Imaging Manager, Imaging Manager, Healthcare, Healthcare Manager, Diagnostics Imaging Services Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Manager, Centre Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications