Layout team lead swindon
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2018, it had US$ 1.442 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,800 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange and is a member of the German TecDax index.
- Delegate project tasks appropriately, ensuring the entire team follows procedures and layout practices that are required by internal methodology guidelines
- Mentor direct reports, giving appropriate guidance and support, and reviewing technical and behavioral performance regularly
- Support performance management and training for team
- Contribute to resource planning meetings, making suggestions to Layout Manager in terms of best use of resource within your team
- Proactively lead analysis and revision of layout timescale estimations, ensuring the Engineering Leadership team is well informed of all revisions
What we are looking for
- Typically 8-12 years expereince
- Ability to supervise and mentor team members
- Ability to select most appropriate methods, techniques and evaluation crieria for both maximising results and solving technical issues
- Ability to solve complex issues in creative, commercial and effective ways
- Able to lead & co-ordinate significant projects, programs and business initiatives with creativity and ingenuity
Dialog in Swindon
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged on a daily basis. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, It is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2019, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
End date for the job - November 17, 2019
Salary Range - 60,000 GBP - 75,000 GBP
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.